Friday, August 28, 2015

Let's Talk on Facebook!

Hello ... I hope your day is going well.

So, it's been sometime since I blogged here at Blogger and it's for a number of reason. As we go, I'll share what new things have been happening within The W.O.W.W. Factor. For example, doing some new designs, let me know what you think:




I think its nice! However, the one major reason is that I was trying to figure out how I could better increase my direct communication with you much faster and especially easier. Something a little more interactive where can share pics, smileyfaces, and all sorts of wonderful things as those. Well, I figured since I'm primarily on Facebook and many of you are as well, I figured why not create a separate FB page that would cover all of these considerations I was pondering over. I have started it and honestly, it's still in its testing phase to see how it goes. So far so good ...

So if you would, join me on FB and lets see if that does turn out to be a better option. As you already know, I really enjoy your feedback. I love conversation and would love to hear your thoughts regarding my post, the new FB location, as well as how you're doing and how your day is going and what's new for you. Let's share! All you need to do is just click the link below. Again, please forgive me for the inconvenience of having to travel from one page to another. :) Love guys!! :)

Click the link:
www.facebook.com/wowwfactor12

No comments:

Post a Comment